• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help So many problems

Nick19

Lurker
Feb 25, 2011
1. My clicker when i lock my screen has gone very low for some reason, its happened before so i done a factory reset and it fixed it, i dont wanna have to reset my phone everytime, is there an easy fix?

2. Why do some programs always run? I check on what programs are running and things like fm radio, locations, internet, twitter and facebook(Which i dont use or have logins) are always running. If I force close them they always come back on before the end of the day.

3. My locations program is set in Taiwan. It was in Melbourne but after i did a factory reset, because of problem 1, it changed to Taiwan.

Thats all i can think of for now, im sure I will think of more.

Thanks for your help.

uh. factory reset would do that since its a taiwanese phone (for locations). Certain programs like all of those run because you have not changed the settings. go to home -> menu -> settings -> Accounts & Sync -> and uncheck every single thing you dont use (like facebook, etc.) so it wont try to sync...basically the phone is tryig to sync all of those things for you...and part 1 doesnt make sense...what clicker? the physical button to turn off the screen? or some virtual one? if its the top left physical one a "factory reset" wont fix your issue...cuz thats not hardware related haha

Upvote 0
He's talking about the noise it makes when you lock and unlock your phone.

I think that is caused by low media volume. Just go into settings and increase your media volume.

These just don't seem like so many problems, just 3 things that bother you lol

The phone will obviously go back to its original location if it's been through a factory reset.

To stop programs running on startup, download a a program called Startup Cleaner 2.0 - The QR Below

chart

Upvote 0
He's talking about the noise it makes when you lock and unlock your phone.

I think that is caused by low media volume. Just go into settings and increase your media volume.

These just don't seem like so many problems, just 3 things that bother you lol

The phone will obviously go back to its original location if it's been through a factory reset.

To stop programs running on startup, download a a program called Startup Cleaner 2.0 - The QR Below

chart

Hey mate, the clicker noise is a standard volumo, I dont think you can make it louder or lower, it just went lower on its own, I havent changed any volume adjustments.

Also my phones been reseting itself, sometimes when i ress the unlock button it shits itself and resets, other times I take it out my pocket and its just turned off. It does it sometimes 6-8 times a day. Although it hasnt happen for a couple days, started doing it last weekend and was doing it all week.

Yes I only got 3 problems, but its 3 problems to many.

Upvote 0
Hey mate, the clicker noise is a standard volumo, I dont think you can make it louder or lower, it just went lower on its own, I havent changed any volume adjustments.

Also my phones been reseting itself, sometimes when i ress the unlock button it shits itself and resets, other times I take it out my pocket and its just turned off. It does it sometimes 6-8 times a day. Although it hasnt happen for a couple days, started doing it last weekend and was doing it all week.

Yes I only got 3 problems, but its 3 problems to many.

Has it been happening since you installed a certain app? If so, uninstall that app. If it continueously happens even after factory reset, then it sounds like a hardware problem. Is it still in warranty? Where did you buy it from? what country? what carrier?

Upvote 0
Has it been happening since you installed a certain app? If so, uninstall that app. If it continueously happens even after factory reset, then it sounds like a hardware problem. Is it still in warranty? Where did you buy it from? what country? what carrier?

Nah i havent installed any apps. It still is under warranty, Im just gonna have to take it to them. In Australia with Vodafone. Who have by the way the worst service in the world.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones