So my google account is locked...Support

Last Updated:

1. xoutlaw

xoutlaw Member This Topic's Starter

So yea, Apparently my google account has been temporarily disabled because ive been accessing it from 2 different places at once. One being my laptop and the other my nexus one. I did the sms thing to unlock the account and got an error so i need to wait on google's sweet time to get back to my emails.

I can only suspect that the nexus synced, or at least tried to, while i was in the account on my laptop modifying the calendar settings etc.

Shouldnt there be a notice from google about this somewhere? whats crazy is that it would be the same ip address both were accessed from. Anyone had this happen to them?

Advertisement
  2. giomasterg

giomasterg Well-Known Member

Never had this problem.... I access my google services like gmail and voice all the time on my desktop and phone at the same time....

3. flammenwurfer

flammenwurfer Well-Known Member

What does the error say that you are getting? You should be able to access your google account from 2 places at once without a problem. I've done it many times before.

I did have an error recently that wouldn't let me login on my desktop. Something about logging into a different account in the same browser. Clearing the cache fixed that problem. What browser are you using on your computer?

4. xoutlaw

this is the error.

Account temporarily disabled
    [SIZE=-1] We apologize for the inconvenience. Accounts may be disabled because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service. Learn more

For immediate assistance, enter your mobile phone number below and we'll send you a text message with a verification code.

[/SIZE]

5. flammenwurfer

flammenwurfer Well-Known Member

Hmm...I've never seen that one before. Sorry.

6. XM_JDM

XM_JDM Well-Known Member

Thats wierd. I log in to my google accounts from all over my house. My kids computer, my laptop, the family room computer, my wifes mobile and of course my Nexus One. Somtimes not even logging out depending on what computer I am on. That is bizarre.

7. finesta101

finesta101 Active Member

Maybe you violated something in their terms???

8. xoutlaw

i got it unlocked, the code finally worked. no the email isnt even 24hrs old as i created a new one when i got this phone which was yesterday morning. I was still in the midst of setting up everything after forwarding all my important emails and my calendar settings.

9. kabbie_mcfeely

kabbie_mcfeely Well-Known Member

I am logged into 2 laptops at home, my work pc and my G1. I never log out.

Never had an issue. Maybe it was a glitch somewhere that created a false error.