So my HTC Sense randomly force closes :/

Last Updated:

1. JonnieDearest

JonnieDearest Active Member This Topic's Starter

Idk what could be causing it, I removed taskiller & any newer apps from the past few days I've added but is this something I should call tech support about ? Any help would be greatly appreciated :]

Advertisement
  2. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

Taskillers sometimes cause this once installed. I would do a hard reset and stop using the taskiller. Sprint can't do anything for you other than what I just told you.

3. JonnieDearest

Just making sure a hard reset is when you turn it off & take out the battery or is that a soft reset I always mix the two up

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Hard reset is losing all the info on your phone by going to settings and resetting it.

5. JonnieDearest

So after removing taskiller and doing a hard reset on my phone everything worked awesome for a bit but this morning it forced closed while in the middle of a text.....idk what I should do or can..possibly it could be on of the apps I have and what I have is 1) Handcent 2) horoscope 3) backgrounds 4) barcode scanner 5) Pandora 6) zedge 7) battery widget 8) ringdroid.

Any ideas folks

6. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Barcode scanner, zedge, battery widget and ringdroid all run ok here so try removing the other apps and power cycle your phone and see if the problem comes up again.

7. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

No idea what's going on but I'll add that Handcent, Barcode Scanner, Pandora, Zedge and Battery Widget all work problem free for me. BTW - I'm also running ATK free but I'm VERY selective about what I close.