So now that we all have Froyo, whats next?

Last Updated:

1. WUESTSIDER

WUESTSIDER Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So fellow EVO'Maniacs, whats next after Froyo? Or should I ask whats next for the EVO? Any opinions?

Advertisement
  2. mikecoulter

mikecoulter Well-Known Member

Android 3.0.

Unsure which phones will be running it though...

3. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

I guarantee the Nexus one will be running 3.0, most likely our Evo, along with the Epic and all the galaxy s phones, basically, most of the newer super phones will get it at some point.

4. Movinon

Movinon New Member

I am just going to enjoy the Phone for a year or two till the next one comes out. Great phone, no problems with mine, I love it.:)

5. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

I believe the minimum processor is 1GHz, and 512 ram so far for it to be supported so far, but I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT: From another site, didn't want to post the link, as it may break some rules:

• Android 3.0 Gingerbread will be released in mid- October (around 15 -16th), 2010. First handsets shipping in November/December – for the Holiday Season.
    • Minimum hardware requirements for Android 3.0 devices are: 1GHZ CPU, 512MB or RAM, displays from 3.5” and higher.
    • New 1280

6. timahknoxville

timahknoxville Member

A higher resolution would be fantastic... it would actually make my friends with the incredible even more jealous of the glory that is my 4.3 inch screen