• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So, Sony won't replace my X10i...

Back story: I purchased a Xperia X10i back in May and I live in Georgia. Ok, so after a few months, my phone won't charge anymore. I've tried different Sony chargers for the X10 and different batteries. Same thing. I have come to the conclusion that it's a faulty pin connector or something in the handset. I e-mail Sony Ericsson UK to ask them to replace it(still under 1 year manufacturers warranty) and they say it's not in their region, so they can't help me out. So then I contact Sony Ericsson North America and they say that they can ONLY replace my phone with an X10a. I have T-Mobile and purchased the X10i for a reason, so I want an X10i in return. They tell me they have no way to get an X10i(yeah right) and I should contact Sony Ericsson UK...so, I e-mail Sony UK again and they just refuse to respond. What should I do?

I have just had the same problem(my SE X10 wouldnt charge) but when I contacted sony and Orange because I am on Orange network they said they would send one straight away. Hope you have some luck with your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones