• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So spoiled now by the Evo...

terekkincaid

Jun 19, 2010
I used an iPod touch before I got my Evo. I would listen to music on it all day, surf the web during lunch, and watch videos on the bus ride home. In short, that thing was basically an extension of me for two and a half years (I got a first gen one the day it came out - still works great, gotta hand it to Apple for build quality).

Now that I have my Evo, I use it for all that stuff. Yesterday, I hauled out my iPod to get it ready for eBay and was SHOCKED at how tiny that screen seemed and how low-rez it looked. I used it everyday for all that time, and it seemed like the pinnacle of technology. One month of the Evo makes it seem so pitiful.

I almost took the Evo back when I first got it because it seemed to big (I tried a Blackberry 9650 for two weeks - yuck). Now I can't imagine using anything smaller :p

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones