So what are my chances?General

Last Updated:

1. MIGzNYC

MIGzNYC Well-Known Member

So I just recently got my evo design from boost mobile. Its rooted and runs really smooth. Now i didnt know that boost was getting the s2 this month when I bought it. heres what I want to do...

I was told that if i didnt like the phone I have within 30 days I can return it and switch phones. its well within the 30 day period. If i were to return the phone back to stock and lock the bootloader you think I will have any problems trying to return it?

Advertisement
  2. guyphs

guyphs Well-Known Member

Worst they can say is no.
  3. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

If you remove any traces of rooting/unlocking then they will never even know.
  4. MIGzNYC

Very true... lol... plus if they notice then my warranty would be voided and i can take off the $5 I pay for inssurace. :D

The only part that has me worried a lil is that after relocking I read somewhere that the bootloader says re-locked or something like that
  5. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

I know on my galaxy nexus when I re locked it it just showed up as locked. They likely won't know the difference either wau
  6. Savage Shadows

Savage Shadows Well-Known Member

I know that some resellers may not care, but on the htc bootloader it does say re-locked. Its definitely worth a try, I would recommend trying. I have no issues with this phone, definitely a step up from my old prevail. But had the s2 been available during my 30 day period, I would have tried to switch it up.
  7. MIGzNYC

Thanks guys I will be going to the store this weekend to give it a try... Wish me luck