4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  6. lime green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

hey guys,

so im just wondering what y'all picked as your color for you gear?

was it:
    rose gold?
    [​IMG]
    jet black?
    [​IMG]
    mocha gray?
    [​IMG]
    oatmeal beige?
    [​IMG]
    wild orange?
    [​IMG]
    or
    lime green?
    [​IMG]

for me i choose the rose gold as i thought the gold faceplate looked very cool and unique. plus best buy was out of jet black.....i'm very glad they did because i'm really happy with the color i picked.....i have never gotten so many compliments before when wearing a watch.

so which one did you get?

Advertisement
    :
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

BLACK.I like the silver/black scheme.
    Perhaps something akin to MOTO MAKER will be available with the GEAR2.

The rose gold & black woulda been my choice if it were available.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  3. mrcaptain

mrcaptain Well-Known Member

I got the mocha grey. Wanted the orange, but the store I got it from only had the grey. Surprised no one has made different coloured silicon straps.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  4. BonJoviGirl

BonJoviGirl Well-Known Member

I got mine with the note 3 and they didn't offer the rose gold and I wasn't aware of the rose gold till after I orderedor else I would have gotten the rose gold. But I don't mind the mocha grey I definitely get lots of comments on it and the cool factor.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  5. ocnbrze

Curious as to where you got yours? at best buy they had all the colors out.......I'm just glad that my rose gold gear does not look like the photo......mine is more gold then rose color.....it definitely stands out. More people are noticing what I'm wearing now then before.
  6. BonJoviGirl

Verizon with the pre order
    ocnbrze likes this.
  7. ocnbrze

well that is a bummer that they did not give you the color options to choose from.....oh well at least you are enjoying the one you got.

i'm not sure that i would have been happy with mocha gray, if i knew there were other colors out there.
  8. BonJoviGirl

Usually I'm not happy when I know I could of gotten something different but I'm taking care of my Mom and I couldn't take the time to go to the store to get the Note 3 and I wanted the gear also (had it sent to her house) and the mocha grey isn't bad if it were the orange the one they seemed to want to push that would of been the deal breaker.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  9. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

I have a fair collection of good watches, all in Black. So for a change, I wanted something that would stand out, hence why my choice was Wild Orange :D

And, I figured most of the people will go with black, didn't want mine to be too common.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  10. missy brown

missy brown Well-Known Member

I got black
    ocnbrze likes this.
  11. rsmin

rsmin Well-Known Member

12. ocnbrze

ok i'll add your vote to the poll.

please guys take the time to add your vote in......just curious to see how many people got what.

if you feel like commenting then by all means let me know why you picked your color or what not.

happy thanxgiving to all!!!!!!!!!
  13. ocnbrze

Ok y'all are shy......I get it.

Just curious if anybody got the line green or oatmeal beige?
  14. tech_fan

tech_fan New Member

oatmeal beige. I saw the sales guy at Verizon wearing it, My wife thinks its feminine though
    ocnbrze likes this.
  15. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

How is oatmeal beige feminine? I think the only one that truly "might" be that is the Rose Gold, which I got. Still, people need to get over that whole boy and girl colors thing.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  16. ocnbrze

i really do not see how the rose gold could be deemed as feminine. i have it and i am a dude.....i get so many compliments on it.......very happy that i picked this one over the black.