• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

so what color did you get?

which one did you choose?

• rose gold

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • jet black

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • mocha gray

• oatmeal beige

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • wild orange

• lime green

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    hey guys,

so im just wondering what y'all picked as your color for you gear?

was it:
    rose gold?
    a1t0.jpg
    jet black?
    n16g.jpg
    mocha gray?
    3jsg.jpg
    oatmeal beige?
    mzus.jpg
    wild orange?
    su0l.jpg
    or
    lime green?
    qbyu.jpg

for me i choose the rose gold as i thought the gold faceplate looked very cool and unique. plus best buy was out of jet black.....i'm very glad they did because i'm really happy with the color i picked.....i have never gotten so many compliments before when wearing a watch.

so which one did you get?

I got mine with the note 3 and they didn't offer the rose gold and I wasn't aware of the rose gold till after I orderedor else I would have gotten the rose gold. But I don't mind the mocha grey I definitely get lots of comments on it and the cool factor.

Curious as to where you got yours? at best buy they had all the colors out.......I'm just glad that my rose gold gear does not look like the photo......mine is more gold then rose color.....it definitely stands out. More people are noticing what I'm wearing now then before.

Upvote 0
    well that is a bummer that they did not give you the color options to choose from.....oh well at least you are enjoying the one you got.

i'm not sure that i would have been happy with mocha gray, if i knew there were other colors out there.

Usually I'm not happy when I know I could of gotten something different but I'm taking care of my Mom and I couldn't take the time to go to the store to get the Note 3 and I wanted the gear also (had it sent to her house) and the mocha grey isn't bad if it were the orange the one they seemed to want to push that would of been the deal breaker.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    I got black

ok i'll add your vote to the poll.

please guys take the time to add your vote in......just curious to see how many people got what.

if you feel like commenting then by all means let me know why you picked your color or what not.

happy thanxgiving to all!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
    How is oatmeal beige feminine? I think the only one that truly "might" be that is the Rose Gold, which I got. Still, people need to get over that whole boy and girl colors thing.

i really do not see how the rose gold could be deemed as feminine. i have it and i am a dude.....i get so many compliments on it.......very happy that i picked this one over the black.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones