so what should i do next?

Last Updated:

1. mikeydooodie

mikeydooodie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

after 12 hours yesterday i think i got my phone to where i want it. Fabs REVO apex with circle battery mod, all bloatware/apps i dont use gone. and i feel like i have a brand new phone. is there anything im missing out on that i should get? mind you yesterday was the first time i tried to root it was a whole day of messing up fixing it restoring and all that nonsense lol

Advertisement
  2. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Have you considered overclocking your X?

3. mikeydooodie

im pretty sure the rom im running overclocks it to 1.1 im fine with that i dont need to mess with that stuff unless its idiot proof through an app and not terminal

4. Steady Hawkin

Steady Hawkin Member

Using Jrummy16's Droid X overclock app is pretty idiot proof. It only requires a little testing to see what works best with your set up, but its well worth it.

5. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Yes it is, the only thing I would add it not to have the settings "apply on boot" until you've used the same settings for several days without any issues.

6. Steady Hawkin

Steady Hawkin Member

Agreed! It only takes a second to set scaling freq., I dont really see a need to ever have it set @ boot.

7. Tmose04

Tmose04 Well-Known Member

Anyone know why I cant run run it at low voltage more than 1.3 without freezing? Is the rubix 1.6 already overclocked or something?

8. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense but keep in mind that each phone is different. Whereas I can't take mine past 1.15 GHz, some are able to get it to scream at 1.45 GHz. You just have to play around with it.

9. mikeydooodie

yeah ive been running smoothly with 1.2 on ultra low voltage. i moved it up to 1.25 while it ran well for about 10 hours all of a sudden it rebooted so i put it back to 1.2 ill try to move it back to 1.25 tomorrow or something