beldorian Active Member

Advertisement
    Epicurean and Flaspeneer like this.
  2. MisterDisney

MisterDisney Well-Known Member

Both at 58%.
  3. MsEpic

MsEpic New Member

Mine was received 09/24/10, and it's still at 58%...what's really going on??
  4. tx_brandon

tx_brandon Well-Known Member

Mine was received 9/10/10 and has just been updated to mailed. Expect a seven week turn-a-round.
  5. Fangarr

Fangarr Member

I picked up my phone on release day and I just received my rebate check today.
  6. Aero1

Aero1 Well-Known Member

mine (three epics) is sitting on 83%. Appears fulfillment is either random or based on account cycle date
  7. nchargreed

nchargreed Well-Known Member

83% as of today. Sprint says to allow 8 weeks for fullfillment and, of course, they are going to hold onto their money for the FULL 8 WEEKS. Anyone gone longer than 8 weeks??
  8. Epicurean

Epicurean Well-Known Member

Mine is showing at 100% with expected delivery date of 11/7/2010
  9. walord

walord Active Member

I picked up my phone on launch day and was just finally charged for it last week. I don't anticipate getting my rebate until a month from now, although I had the activation fee removed from my bill. Gotta love the little things.
  10. for my Epic:
    Date Received:09-14-2010Status Detail:Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. You should expect to receive your check on or before the date listed below. Thank youRebate Check #:XXXXXXExpected Delivery Date:11-07-2010

for my gf's Epic:
    Date Received:10-11-2010Status Detail:Your rebate submission has been received and is proceeding through the validation process according to the promotional terms and conditions. Please check back in 1-2 weeks for updates to your request.
  11. Howard Packer

Howard Packer Well-Known Member

Date Received:09-29-2010
    Status Detail:Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. You should expect to receive your check on or before the date listed below. Thank you
    Expected Delivery Date:11-07-2010
  12. cruiser771

cruiser771 Well-Known Member

Mine is also at 100%, with a date of 11-7-10

but what really upset me was my current bill had a $36 activation fee that wasnt on my first bill. Im calling later on today to see if that can be waived, I dont remember seeing anything about that or being informed about that by the sales rep
  13. check came in the mail today.
  14. peaxie

peaxie Member

Check came in the mail on Monday.
  15. edvan

edvan Well-Known Member

Got my check today!

Upon opening I went straight to the bank to deposit so I don't forget about it! lol
  16. cruiser771

cruiser771 Well-Known Member

mine came in today too, as did a friends!
  17. Aero1

Aero1 Well-Known Member

Date Received: 09-22-2010
    Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. You should expect to receive your check on or before the date listed below. Thank you
    Expected Delivery Date: 11-07-2010

Check came in mail yesterday. Last time I checked just a few days ago it said 83%!
  18. Aero1

Aero1 Well-Known Member

Sprint has waived that fee for me every single time. If you are a decent customer (which you are at data plan rates if you pay on time) they will definitely waive it. Just call and say the store rep told you it was routinely waived.
  19. iwillfearnoevil

iwillfearnoevil Well-Known Member

got check yesterday. mailed it day before deadline. (deadline associated with release day rebate form)
  20. doneve141

doneve141 Well-Known Member

My wife's rebate came in this past week. I work a lot as she does also. I found it in the mail that my kids left on my desk. Right on time with my past experiences with Sprint rebates.
  21. dblankenburg

dblankenburg Member

Bought phone on 09/01 - got rebate check in mail yesterday.
  22. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

Got it yesterday. 10/28
  23. Epicurean

Epicurean Well-Known Member

Got it today. Over, and out.
  24. Howard Packer

Howard Packer Well-Known Member

My check is dated 10/21/2010.
  25. Droid_Rage

Droid_Rage Active Member

I know I'm a bit late to the game on this one, but I figured I'd share my two cents anyhow. I got our phones on 11/5, sent the rebate on 11/17 and the site said they received them on 11/22. The check was dated 12/22 and I received my check on 1/3/11. Overall that’s a pretty quick turnaround, much faster, and better, than my experience with T-Mobile, which “never received” one of my rebate forms when I sent two at the same time for my wife and my phones. I’m two months in with Sprint and the Epic and I couldn’t be happier. Love this phone, even if it doesn’t have the latest and greatest OS.