1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

so when do I get to play PocketLegends?

Last Updated:

1. cabbie

cabbie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded and installed it and after logging in it starts downloading 'updated content'.

Basically it goes 'Receiving Android001.pak' then does 'receiving pak.cfg', then goes back to the authentication screen and repeats the android001.pak stuff

this has been going on for over 2 hours. Ive put it on a good 5mb wifi connection and it still keeps doing it. Is this normal, and if so thats ridiculous. How long does it take?

Advertisement
  2. CptGemini

CptGemini Well-Known Member

I think their servers are just overloaded, i've been trying to play it off and on all day and have been having some issues with the game freezing up. I'll check the storage to see where the data is at and maybe hook you up with it.

EDIT: Upon further searching of the storage I am unable to find the data for the game. Have you tried using wifi? It will be much quicker.

3. cabbie

i am on wifi. this reminds me of when i would have to re-install EverQuest and thered be a ton of updates that would have to be downloaded before you could play. Im just wondering whether this is normal and that if i just let it do its thing for whats probably going to be hours is mandatory or whether this is messed up and I need to uninstall and reinstall

4. CptGemini

I downloaded it a couple of days ago, i think it was weds and had no issues then trying to get the data. I am going to try and play it again in a few minutes and hope it wont freeze up on me. I was charging my phone earlier and when the phone tried to do that notification that its at 100% charge the whole phone froze up and I had to pull out the battery as I was in the middle of playing the game so that is something to keep in mind when you do get it working.

5. cabbie

i went ahead and uninstalled then reinstalled and it took no time at all. freaking weird.

6. CptGemini

Hit me up on the friends list once you figure it out, only toon i have atm is named tazmin