1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General So who has a loose Volume Rocker?

1. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Well one thing that infuriates me is phones that have loose moving parts, power buttons, volume rockers, etc!

And low and behold my SG3 has a loose volume rocker. I'm pretty interested is seeing if it's a wide spread thing, or just pretty much the luck of the draw.

So who's Volume Rocker is loose, and who's is not?

Advertisement
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Not loose here
  3. medionpva

medionpva Well-Known Member

Yeah, mine is :(

Any 3.5mm plug that I plug in has to be a wiggled a bit for both left and right speakers.

The left seems to be fine, but the right one is the one I have an issue with.

Edit.... I thought you were talking about the 3.5 mm plug..... just ignore me. :)
  4. calscott

calscott Member

my buttons are fine
  5. cedjunior

cedjunior Well-Known Member

Has some wiggle too it, but it's under tension so it stays put.
  6. nooaah

nooaah Well-Known Member

My volume and power buttons are both loose. I thought this was normal. Oh well.
  7. ophano

ophano New Member

Mine are a bit loose as well
  8. androidboy2130

androidboy2130 New Member

Yupp mine is loose, if you hold it up to your ear and shake it you can hear it moving
  9. Easilyamused

Easilyamused Well-Known Member

after 2 months mine are still fine.
  10. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

Mine are fine on a brand new S3. No wiggle what so ever.
  11. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

No play in any of my physical buttons at all
  12. thahim

thahim Well-Known Member

volume and power button both are loose but its ok with me..
  13. probesport

probesport Member

No issues here whatsoever, I bought mine shortly after release and use it constantly.
  14. RedStorm

RedStorm Well-Known Member

my power button is loose and volume is not loose, but volume down is stuck in so it doesnt click anymore. volume up is normal though