• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So who is winning the Hardware superphone battle?

Your Android Superphone maker

• Motorola

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Samsung

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • HTC

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • other-who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gateway

Jul 20, 2010
Android is getting everyone rich or at least out of trouble (Sprint and Motorola)
Which of these three have done the most with Android.

Motorola and their Droid line of phones?

Samsung with their Galaxy S line of phones?

HTC who started it all with the G1 up to the EVO 4g?

I added "other" cause someone always says other.

I used the word "superphone" to mean the "top tier" phones out at the moment

I think as of right now, there is no such thing as a Superphone. Wait until next year when we see dual core processors and full 720p resolutions.

Apple has antenna problems.

Samsung has GPS problems.

HTC/SonyEricsson seems underpowered compared to Apple/Samsung/Motorola.

As much as I dislike them (due to how locked down their recent phones have been), I would have to say Motorola. Their phones are really well engineered and highly powerful. Also, there isn't much talk about problems (the best call quality of any smartphone manufacturer, and while OMAP may not be as fast as Hummingbird, it is no slouch and clearly faster than the Snapdragon processors currently on the market. Waiting for Qualcomm to respond with their upcoming dual core processors).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones