So who's still waiting on their Incredible?General

Last Updated:

1. VigCS

VigCS Member This Topic's Starter

I ordered mine in store last Friday and was told I would have it yesterday (which didn't happen). Called Verizon today to try to get a tracking number and they said it's unavailable which means it hasn't shipped yet. Apparently they're backordered pretty much nationwide and they expect to make their next shipment on the 11th (according to the CSR).

Can't wait to get this thing...my first smartphone and really looking forward to it. If only Verizon/HTC would hurry up :).

Anybody else in the same boat?

Advertisement
  2. belash

belash Active Member

Actually I had a reverse experience. I ordered mine on Sunday and was told it was ship Thursday. Instead, it showed up yesterday!

3. Berner

Berner Well-Known Member

Verizon Lies.

There are phones in every retail outlet (corporate stores, BestBuy, etc.). Plus, people are getting replacement phones sent same day from the internet sales department, so they obviously have phones on hand in the warehouse too.

4. randomdroid

randomdroid Member

Same thing happened to me. Ordered on Sunday delivered yesterday. Only problem is I'm away on business. So no access to it for another 9 days. Damn work travel.

5. Brian_83

Brian_83 Well-Known Member

No agent stores or corporate stores in our area have the Incredible in stock.

6. acd21

acd21 Member

NO doubt. I had a rep talk me into ordering one from his store by telling me he checked with BB and the other retailer in town and that they were both sold out. Believed him but called the others after I left the store and they each had 5.

7. reprogle

reprogle Member

I ordered mine Tuesday, and the verizon sales guy said that it was guaranteed to ship by 5/29, but that many people have reported getting them in a few days... was probably lying though.
    I'm so excited for it!

8. skyline8610

skyline8610 Member

i ordered it monday thru a sales rep. my cousin ordered it online and received it 3 days after so im hoping its close

9. Jeep297

Jeep297 Well-Known Member

It's true. I ordered mine in store on 5/9 and was told it would ship by 5/29. However I received a shipping notice yesterday that it would be here today!

10. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

I received my phone on Apr 29, no delay there.
    =D

11. OtisPimpBoot

OtisPimpBoot Member

Ordered mine on the 8th at a local Verizon store, I still haven't heard anything. No email - NOTHING! I wouldn't normally be mad since they told me it would ship by the end of the month, but when people who ordered theirs after me are already getting them it is really starting to piss me off.

12. drdougherty

drdougherty New Member

I'm still waiting on mine. Haven't ordered it yet. Fathers Day maybe? Hint, hint.

13. DROIDdidME

DROIDdidME Well-Known Member

My wife and I placed our order for 2 Incredibles a few days ago...No word yet though :/

14. Kazakaz

Kazakaz Well-Known Member

I ordered mine on the 11th, then found out it wouldn't ship until the 29th. I couldn't wait that long, so i drove 60 miles to a Best Buy that had some in stock yesterday.

Even though it's not scheduled to ship until the 29th, they won't let me cancel the order.