soccer fans unite !

1. Talk all things soccer.

Advertisement
  2. pockings

pockings Well-Known Member

Man U gonna win EPL again, yawn :p
  3. I always encourage wishful thinking.

But besides that...welcome and thank-you for supporting this thread :)

What's it like to be out UEFA champions league and Chelsea still in ?
  4. pockings

You just assume I'm a Man U fan? lol I'm glad Man U is out of champions league. In fact, I hope they will be out of the Europa league soon too :D.
  5. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

Go DC United!

:-D
  6. who is DC united ? bundaslega ?
  7. you hate man u ? do tell...It's lovely when they lost to the Swiss (Basil) I was laughing at so many :)

but seriously...what club do you support ? :)
  8. pockings

I don't really hate ManU. I just don't support them. It was quite funny when ManU was trashed by City 6-1 earlier this season. Liverpool is the club I support. At least Liverpool won the carling cup and is still in the FA cup competition :D.
  9. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

Arsenal here. So glad we smashed city today and took the piss out of their shit fake poznan celebration. Wankers.
  10. dannyboy52

dannyboy52 Member

Celtic scotland fan here, love all things FOOTBALL!!!! I always go for the underdog when watching games that dont concern my team. love to see the smaller teams(like Wigan this week) doing the bigger teams.To the gooner fan.......... man your team is so unpredictable this year.A lot of good results but inexperience in your players has cost you this year.Arsenal need a few signings to help the younger players.Good to see Norwich beating spurs too, I think the canaries have a gem in Paul Lambert
  11. MyCura

MyCura Member

Looks more like City :)
  12. pockings

Good :thumb:
  13. The Saint76

The Saint76 New Member

We are Premier league, said we are Premier league. Glad City won the Prem. Left it late, was good tv though. How do you put the cork back into a champaign bottle. Ask a moan utd fan.
  14. braycraig7

braycraig7 New Member

My elder brother's have soccer team and it included the great players and they played fabulously.Be rock..!!
  15. Mr Wolfpack

Mr Wolfpack Member

US Soccer: seems that Sporting KC is trying to be the Kardiac Kids ... tied the game in the 93rd minute to get a home draw against their division rival Houston.
  16. HiAmErika

HiAmErika Member

Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and Manchester United.]

Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robinho, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney, Messi etc
  17. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

Anyone looking forward to the resume of epl play now that international play is over and more champion league next week can't wait Manchester city all the way :)
  18. jjrx3

jjrx3 Well-Known Member

Winners:
    England: Manchester United
    Spain: Barcelona
    Germany: Bayern Munich

Who y'all got for Champions League? Bayern or Dortmund
  19. eugenerudenko

eugenerudenko Well-Known Member

Mourinho's back in Chelsea. Next season will be tough!
  20. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

21. jjrx3

jjrx3 Well-Known Member

If its a "friendly" then you wont get the experience of the real competitive match. The teams will use mostly alternates instead of using the starters for 90 min. That said if you can attend i would still go if i where you.
    saptech likes this.
  22. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Hmmm, didn't think of it like that. They had an earlier match with different teams, in May I think, and it was a big hit here anyway.

Thnx.
  23. crbin1

crbin1 Member

Hi :) I am a Fiorentina's fan, Mario Gomez rulez :D:D:D
  24. Xt51

Xt51 Well-Known Member

Cant wait for this sunday!

Valencia Vs. Barcelona!

Lets go Barce!
  25. eugenerudenko

eugenerudenko Well-Known Member

Mario is a great foward! I think that Munich made a mistake by selling him.. Still, good luck to him in Florenzia