• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Social Hub

SMC1968

Lurker
Aug 22, 2010
Hi, I have the Bell version of the Galaxy S.

What is the social hub meant to do? All mine seems to have is a link to gmail, sms and f/book. If that's it doesn't seem too intersting but I assume I haven't set it up properly?

Samsung don't seem too good at providing good user documentation. I've moved from blackberry so I'm a bit new to these functions :)

Thanks if anyone can help

I haven't gone through it but Samusng has a site set up for the Social Hub
Galaxy S | Samsung Social Hub

I have not really set it up on my Bell SGS yet either. I generally only use my Google apps for contacts and calendar. I don't use Facebook much at all. I don't have a personal Twitter account so I don't know how much use I'll get out of it but for anyone who does I can see the appeal.

It is meant to consolidate all the messages into a single inbox/calendar/contact list.

Upvote 0
I haven't gone through it but Samusng has a site set up for the Social Hub
Galaxy S | Samsung Social Hub

I have not really set it up on my Bell SGS yet either. I generally only use my Google apps for contacts and calendar. I don't use Facebook much at all. I don't have a personal Twitter account so I don't know how much use I'll get out of it but for anyone who does I can see the appeal.

It is meant to consolidate all the messages into a single inbox/calendar/contact list.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones