Social Networking and Music apps

Last Updated:

1. Oshi74

Oshi74 Member This Topic's Starter

First, hi, new Hero owner (1 week now) and I love it. I've been reading the forums here since I got it and I have to say, you guys are very helpful.

I'm an avid facebook user and I've been breaking in to twitter recently. Currently I'm using facebook for android and i tweet (read the peep warning thread) and was wondering if there were any better apps for these?

Also, since so many sense UI widgets seem to have troubles with taking too much memory, I wondered if I should find a different mp3 player than the stock music player/widget?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. pacha248

pacha248 Member

Go to the market and download Mixzing, it my favorite music player. It downloads album art for your music and it also lets you create playlists on the fly.

3. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

if you sign up with buddymob and download the app you can post to twitter and facebook at the same time. Also lets you tap into chat services (yahoo, aim, msn, etc)

Right now I use Swift as my main Twitter app, it's biggest selling point for me is that it has it's own built-in browser so that when you click on links in twitter, the pic/page loads quickly inside the app.

I was using Babbler for facebook, but they didn't support 1.6 and the official Facebook app did, so I switched.

4. Frantic Ferret

Frantic Ferret Well-Known Member

I've been using the touchscreen optimized Facebook site in conjunction with the app. The site has quite a few features that the app currently doesn't support. Mainly, update notifications, events, requests, and the inbox.