soft rubber case problemsTips

Last Updated:

1. spikeithard

spikeithard Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else using one of these? Has holes cut out for usb/cam and phones only? First day i put it on the home page button wouldnt work but soon as i slipped the bottom part of it off it work fine again. Hasnt done it again yet but today while driving the phone turned off on its own? Is this case playing with my x10???

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I have heard of this and also of the case side pressing the shutter button and locking up all three of the hardware keys at the bottom of the phone. I think its a matter of finding the right case so it doesn't interfere with any of the buttons.

Edit http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=616 This is the XDA forum section devoted to Accessories, might be worth a look to see which ones are recommended.

3. spikeithard

spikeithard Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well i did some 'modifying' that same night hehe. exacto knife made the camera hole and the power/off button on top. gota make em a bit bigger still. but dont know why stil the phone turned off on its own for no reason when it was sitting beside me in the center console. brand new phone.

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

They do seem to re-boot themselves randomly sometimes. Mine does every now and then, I have an alarm on the SD card being prepared so that's when I become aware of it. There are some threads on this problem.