Software problems?Support

1. HenryZ

HenryZ Member

i have the zte blade that is running on gingerbread and i am facing a problem....

one night it vibrated and turned off but i had full battery , and now it dose not work , but it kinda works but the home screen is unresponsive , but when i get called i get errors and i can press ok and force close but it dosent work otherwise ........ please help!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

Sounds like you don't have a complete download of the rom or you need to wipe data and cache and reflash
  3. HenryZ

HenryZ Member

i don't know but the phone worked since i brought it and now it doesn't and i don't know how to reflash or wipe the data
  4. BRAINZ2013

Maybe its a major update are you running any roms or rooted the device :eek:
  5. HenryZ

HenryZ Member

its been rooted i think
  6. HenryZ

HenryZ Member

so nobody knows how to solve this?
  7. BRAINZ2013

Well see that's the problem if it was rooted the person may have put a half of rom on it if its not rooted and never been you may just need to do a factory reset this is due to having to much junk if this fix the problem but if it was rooted and unrooted the big question is do u have the full factory rom on this device ????????
  8. HenryZ

HenryZ Member

no clue , and i can't get in my settings anyway , i can't get past the unlock screen , if i get past that i can do the rest....
  9. BRAINZ2013

Yes you can just pull the battery and put battery back in hit the appropriate keys and power button and van reset
  10. HenryZ

HenryZ Member

what are the keys?
  11. HenryZ

HenryZ Member

nvm fount out .. phone is working now :D yaaaay