• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Software - Screen Replication to PC

Does anyone know of any software I could download for my Vibrant (either from the market place or on my PC) that will allow me to replicate my phone screen to my computer. I am doing a demonstration on Swype for my Public Speaking Class and I need it to go up on the projector. Thanks :)

Does anyone know of any software I could download for my Vibrant (either from the market place or on my PC) that will allow me to replicate my phone screen to my computer. I am doing a demonstration on Swype for my Public Speaking Class and I need it to go up on the projector. Thanks :)

I dont know about A computer but if you connect your Vibrant to a T.V. and set your Vibrants T.V. out to on, Everything you do will be seen on the T.V.
Menus, desktop + swiping, Texting, Web browsing, Videos that you put on your phone...........

Connect The proper Video Cable to your 3.5mm plug and the 3 RCA connectors to your T.V.s inputs and set your T.V. to that input. With some cables you need to swap the yellow and the red. Mine needs to be swapped.

Look and see if that projector has the RCA inputs like T.V.s do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones