Software Update 1.84.666.2General

1. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

I just got the latest software update for my Desire Z. I noticed some improvements already. The stock browser seems to show Flash videos better. Before, videos on the TSN.ca site was very poor with a low frame rate. Now, it seems much smoother. I can watch hockey highlights and actually see the puck going into the net now. The keyboard now has the <, > and ^ characters, so I no longer have to switch to the virtual keyboard to type them. Also, typing a message on this forum with the keyboard used to cause a long delay before the character appears on my browser screen. Now, it is much faster and keeps pace with my typing.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

I noticed that after the update, my Friend Stream widget does not refresh automatically any more. I have to manually press the refresh bar at the bottom of the widget before I can see the latest updates. I checked the update schedule and it is still set to update every hour.
  3. chi11ax

chi11ax New Member

Ugh, after my update, my photo viewer is messed up. once in a while, it doesn't seem to read new pictures that I take ... I plug the phone into the pc and it reads the pictures ok ... so I know the JPGs are not corrupt ... picture viewer just reads them as 0x0 w/ the proper file size. :(