• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Software Version Question

colsnr

Aug 12, 2009
Can anyone who has updated the Official HTC ROM on an Orange branded phone tell me what it says in the boxes 'build number' and 'software version' in about phone menu.

Im having a lot of lost network problems since i updated the ROM, guy at orange says in those 2 boxes i should see 2.73.61.5.
I only see that in build number box, in software version box I see 1.00.00.A6288.

Thanx.

Im having a lot of lost network problems since i updated the ROM, guy at orange says in those 2 boxes i should see 2.73.61.5.
I only see that in build number box, in software version box I see 1.00.00.A6288.

The Orange rep is talking bollox. Build number should be 2.73.61.5 (for the official Orange ROM update) and software version should read 1.0.0.A6288.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones