..Mint Bionic, Damaged Thunderbolt, others

Price
    ..Auction

Shipping Included?
    ..No

Payment Options
    ..Paypal

Condition
    ..Mint: Perfect device - no or missing accessories (USB Cable, etc)

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
    I'm selling a mint Motorola Droid Bionic
    Motorola Droid Bionic 16GB Black Verizon Smartphone Like New 723755000230 | eBay

A working but damaged HTC Thunderbolt
    HTC Thunderbolt 8GB Black Verizon Smartphone Damaged But Works 044476816574 | eBay

A NIB Motorola Flip Stand
    Motorola Flip Stand with Smart Charger | eBay

And a NIB iPhone 5 White 16GB
    Apple iPhone 5 Latest Model 16GB White Silver Verizon Smartphone NIB 885909600090 | eBay

Auctions end this coming Monday evening. I always prefer selling to folks from this forum, because I know my previously loved phones will go to a good home!
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: formoutput -->

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. bxtzd3

bxtzd3 Well-Known Member

price for the bionic?
  3. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

it's an auction, so highest bid wins! Right now it's at $56 plus shipping.
  4. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! VIP Member

I'm a little curious concerning your ebay auctions and past threads where you've posted with your ebay auctions and what you said.

It seems it would be cheaper for you to first offer your devices here since you prefer selling to AF folks and save the ebay fee's. Also I would probably buy your thunderbolt but I'm not into buying from ebay. That's just me tho. Good luck with your sale's. ;)

BC
  5. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your thoughts BC, eBay has been a venue that has always worked well for me since way before the days of Android, and I frequently sell things other than phones. It offers a bit of security for the buyer, not only in terms of having recourse if the sale goes bad, but also because the buyer can add insurance/warranty to their phone when it's purchased.

Furthermore, I am selling an iPhone as well, which I wouldn't list here on it's own, and I most definitely am not active on any iPhone forum. I just had an upgrade available and needed some Christmas shopping money. I wouldn't have gotten the return on an Android phone as I would on that, so I got the iPhone to sell.
    Bob Cat likes this.
  6. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

So, these auctions will be ending tonight... BUT... I've decided to sell my Motorola DROID RAZR HD as well because I still need more Christmas shopping money :\ I'm going to give Bob Cat's suggestion a shot. I'll put it up for sale here first. Putting together the official listing momentarily.
  7. Bob Cat

I was actually going to bid on the thunderbolt and give it a shot. I've never bidded on anything so that's prolly going to be a lost cause. ;)
    ggp likes this.
  8. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

let me know if you have any questions on it... the phone or the bidding process :)
  9. Bob Cat

I'm watching it (the thunderbolt) and see how the bidding process works. I much prefer to just buy something personally. :)
    ggp likes this.
  10. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

I appreciate that, sorry I can't take it off the auction for you! I assume you're handy with phones and can piece together one that looks good and works good?
  11. Bob Cat

Yes, I actually have two other thunderbolts for parts and was thinking of making one and give it to my granddaughter to play with. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.