SOLD**Brand New Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 SCH-I53 Smartphone - Blue 16GB - T-Mobile

1. Buy | Sell | Trade
    ..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
    ..Brand New Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 SCH-I53 Smartphone - Blue 16GB - T-Mobile

Price
    ..Best Offer

Shipping Included?
    ..Yes

Payment Options
    ..Paypal, Cash

Condition
    ..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
    I'm a PayPal Premier Verified member. I realize there's competition with eBay, and Amazon, etc. I'm just trying to get the best price I can for my Galaxy.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Here's the photos.

Attached Files:

3. Trades? Anyone?
  4. Rocket_Grunt_Darien

Rocket_Grunt_Darien Well-Known Member

how about $350?
  5. Seems I've got an offer. Will update thread as soon as I know the status.
  6. Bren S.

Bren S. Well-Known Member

7. bob60626

bob60626 Well-Known Member

dtanner, please empty out your pm's. I've been trying to get hold of you for a week.
  8. Bren S.

Good luck with that. I even have his email addy and he doesn't respond to that either.

Will be posting in the member feedback area soon with details.
  9. bob60626

Robert, please respond to my emails.
  10. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

I'm following this so keep me in the loop please.

Thanks
    BC
  11. bob60626

Still nothing from Robert. 355 SEEMED like a good deal, but I guess he actually got the deal. :D
    Question- he asked me to pay paypal personal, what are my options for recouping? It doesn't look good on the paypal website.
  12. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

When buying something I only select "I'm paying for goods or services" option. I'm not familiar with the other type's of payment.

Edit: I think that method will be hard to get your money back but Like I said I'm not real up on PayPal and it's policy.

BC
  13. abrahamramirez

abrahamramirez Well-Known Member

I also bought the phone via pm and paypal. I bought it i think the first of this month ans still haven't received anything.
  14. bob60626

You bought the same phone?
  15. abrahamramirez

abrahamramirez Well-Known Member

I did, via pm's and emails. Will try to post a few if i can.
  16. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

No, please forward me your PMs, thank you.
  17. Bren S.

Yes he was pushing for paying as a "gift" and I would NOT do it as doing that does NOT protect you at all in a purchase.

I told him I would only pay via paypal if he sent me an invoice under goods and services and clearly put int he description what EXACTLY he was selling...condition...the fact that it had never been activated and his full address and phone#.

I paid and 16hrs later he refunded the $$$ with no explanation whatsoever, even though he was contacted many many times.

I was buying the other S3 he had for sale via at&t.

I personally think he found someone willing to pay him via gift,so he cancelled our deal without having the nads to own up to it.

If you paid via gift to paypal that is what it was a gift no refunds.
  18. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

All these guys that refunded the real paypal payments were just looking for someone to pay as a gift so they could keep the money and not worry about having a claim opened against them. There is no way to get your money back if you paid that way. The only time that should be used is if you know the person personally. There are a couple members on here: tRobert, Garrett1, dtanner, and ColtonLane that should be banned for doing the same thing that happened here.
  19. Bren S.

and dtanner

oops I see now that you included that name....all of which I suspect are the same person.
  20. EarlyMon

I understand the frustration.

Please let's handle it privately, we're going as quickly as possible, thanks. :eek:
    Xyro and Slug like this.
  21. pappy53

pappy53 Well-Known Member

"tRobert, Garrett1, dtanner, and ColtonLane" are the same scammer.
  22. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

thats what I figured...
  23. EarlyMon

Please respect our response without creating any side issues, thanks. :) ;)
    Xyro likes this.