sold my warpGeneral

Last Updated:

1. DaddyZap

DaddyZap Well-Known Member

I was able to sell my return my warp for partial credit. went back to my old faithful prevail. just got my htc evo today. 1 word. AWSOME.

Advertisement
  2. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

Well isn't that Special.
  3. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

I was going to switch but i love this phone plus i cant just leave in the middle of ddveloping a ROM
  4. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

I got my new evo v 4g today :D its a lot better than my old warp
  5. StarScream2109

Oh quit rubbing it in:p
    Im sticking to the warp i have aa lot to do with this phone
  6. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

nobody had problems flashing a sprint pcs phone over to boost? I'm gonna hang on a little longer... zte is replacing my phone and I convinced boost supervisor of customer service to send me a phone while mines shipped out.. it's not smartphone but it's not bad at all they sent me I forget model number the all silver one w almost mirrored like front and flip open keyboard
  7. Snake X

isnt that like the innuendo or incognito?
  8. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

What are you trying to say??? :)
  9. DaddyZap

DaddyZap Well-Known Member

I'm saying the HTC EVO is a way better phone. It has a way better camera with a flash that doesn't was out the picture. The screen is much more clear. The phone has a nice sturdy feel. The speakers volume is ample. Ice Cream Sandwich works nicely. It hasn't froze up and rebooted up on me yet.:D
  10. StarScream2109

Yet hahah :p
  11. justtom

Yet lmao,now why again do we care here in the warp topics.
  12. StarScream2109

We dony :p im happy with my warp which has NO problems
  13. elbayames

elbayames Well-Known Member

How is signal on VirginMobile compared to Boostmobile?
  14. Snake X

no idea lol I have yet to try the 4g/3g. I don't have service atm :p
  15. Snake X

actually it turns out the guy who bought my warp on Ebay didn't end up paying for it:mad: so now u all have a chance to buy a warp that has been rooted countless times and has been through it all :D

pm if interested
  16. dwell718

dwell718 Member

Evo for boost just came out!

17. justtom

^LMAO @This Guy...
  18. Snake X

lol yeah but evo v 4g > evo design 4g.

Btw im gonna have this phone in my garage sale but i dont think it'll sell there so ill probably have it up on ebay by then.
  19. StarScream2109

Hey snake have you seen the Xperia ACRO S? i posted a thread about it :D going to get me one of those bad larrys when it comes out
  20. WC Jerome

WC Jerome Well-Known Member

I already have the new HTC phone from Virgin Mobile and I will be soon selling my tiresome Warp very soon!! My local Boost/VM store said they would give me $100 for it. :)
  21. WC Jerome

WC Jerome Well-Known Member

Don't worry. He will!! I know I am!!!! :D
  22. Snake X

lol I am indeed. I however won't be able to sell my warp this week (vacation next week) or next week (ditto). Maybe the week after that. Sorry 'bout that. However in my garage sale that I tried to sell the warp in, i actually saw another warp user. She was looking for $50 for mine (I declined ofc) as a backup phone.
  23. StarScream2109

Ive only seen 3 warp users and none of them probably know what root and.all that is hahah
  24. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

Actually last weekend, I got together with some of my family I had not seen in years...Anyways, Sitting around talking, and don't remember how, but I ended up finding out my cousin has a warp. She's not rooted or anything, but she loves hers. We talked about the phone, and I showed her some of the root stuff I've done as well as the tweaks I've done.
  25. nefcpainter119

nefcpainter119 Well-Known Member

True alot more people have this phone than people think, but like Apollo said they probably don't know what root is. And don't know about the forum.. One day they'll find us