Solid blue light frozenSupport

1. TMD78

TMD78 Member

The last 3 days in a row my note 2 has frozen and I had to pull the battery. When I look at the phone the Blue notification light will be solid and the screen black and everything unresponsive. Cant think of a recent app install but a week or so back I think I uninstalled samsung push because I thought it was causing annoying walmart notifications. Anyone have an idea why or similar issue with the freeze?

Advertisement
    :
  2. TMD78

TMD78 Member

Still happening once every week or so. Solid blue light, maybe slightly pulsing, and unresponsive. Have to pull the battery to restart and its very annoying. Anyone else?
  3. Redsurfbus

Redsurfbus Active Member

I have had samsung push disabled since I first found it, not had that problem.
    The only thing I get as a recurrent problem is widgetsoid toggles stops lighting on and off.....the toggles still work but the lights/icon freezes - ram doesnt update and toggles dont light up/turn off when touched.
  4. whitecollar

whitecollar Clericus Geekicus VIP Member

I know it's obnoxious but I would run it in Safe Mode for several days and see if you still have the problem. If not, it's a third-party app.