solution for my problem

Last Updated:

1. Tenzen

Tenzen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so being the genius that I am I had the idea to try something new. Only I'm not sure how to or even if I can do this. First I installed 2.2 from this forum like everyone else just about. It sucks, I have all the same problems as everyone else. Most are fixed with a second or third reboot. However some things still exist. One major problem is I don't get all of my calls another is my music files nolonger play and yet another is the lag in everything including youtube. There's still a laundry list of problems. But onto my point. My brother received a master copy same as the one peter alphonso has. He has no problems. None. He receieved it ota. Now I have downloaded the master froyo from peter and cannot install it. Don't know how. I would like to lay it over the existing file if possible to maybe correct problems that might occur in either program. Don't know if its possible though. If anyone can help me to do this that would be great. If its not possible how do I drop the froyo I have and install the master version? Thanx

Advertisement
  2. Tenzen

Tenzen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The master version is 22 mb larger than the one I'm currently running.