1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips Solution to SD CARD REMOVED UNEXPECTEDLY

1. Bichey

Bichey Member

Recently I was having SD Card problem, but after some experiment i think i have found a temporary solution.

If the Live Wallpaper is in internal memory and not running from SD Card, this error is not occurring in my mobile. As for example, Nexus Revamped resides in internal memory. U can check it by unmounting SD Card and then going to home screen, if the live wallpaper stays then it is running from internal memory.

Guys, u can check your in your mobile and provide the results here.

Advertisement
  2. SylentEcho

SylentEcho Active Member

It would appear that the solution for this is to just update the firmware of the phone with KIES.

I used to face this problem every 10 minutes of the day with my phone, but after updating it 2 days ago, it's not even happened once! It really is a solution.
  3. Bichey

Bichey Member

Updating is the last solution. But updating through KIES is terribly painful. You have to try numerous times to successfully update your mobile. Else u have to take it to service center.
  4. aadaars

aadaars Active Member

guys the memory card problem s indeed solved and m not bluffing.install the indian firmware using odin.the full method is given in galaxyygaming.blogspot.com.
    (or)
    try this
    1)settings
    2)about phone
    3)software update

but i prefer the first method n the problem s indeed solved.cheers

Galaxy Y Gaming Club: *NEW* 2.3.6 Update (SD CARD ERROR Fixed)
  5. dgtemoon

dgtemoon New Member

I am currently using Particle Storm Live wallpaper, the SD card error occured to me only when I changed my rom from IceCream Bread Apocalypse to Creeds Fusion 3.5..
    The Live Wallpaper should be where to prevent the error from occuring again,
    Internal Memory? or the SD card?