[SOLVED]2 quick questions: Roaming? And is this phone fragile?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Lazer77

Lazer77 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1) What does the roaming icon look like? Is it like a lowercase r and a backslash below it, with a drop looking thing under the backslash? That appear on the top bar, i think next to the battery meter.

2) My friend made me super paranoid about getting insurance for this phone, but i am extremely careful with my stuff and i take great care of it (if i paid a lot of money, ill make sure it lasts), and he is pretty stupid and dropped his phone into everything and on everything so he goes through numerous smart phones a year. Besides my VERY first phone (when i was 16 or so, i am 22 now) that broke because of my stupidity, i have never had a phone break on me. Is this phone fragile? I will take care of it regardless, and especially since i paid all this money for it, but i dont know if Android phones (particularly this one) have a history of breaking easily or over nothing or having manufacturer problems that make it go bad after a certain amount of time.

Advertisement
  2. alejandroc1500

alejandroc1500 New Member

I think the roaming icon is a little tringle just above the signal bars. The phone in my opinion is tough cause i hqve drop mine 4 times from a high of 3 to 4 feet nothing ever happend.( with cover protector )

3. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

The phone has a 4.3 inch glass screen. Get insurance!! Nothing else you said has anything else to do with that decision.

Glass screen. You drop, will likely break. Again, just get the insurance.

Saxman likes this.
  4. TeamPlaya

TeamPlaya Member

Agree with the other members....get the insurance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.