1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support (solved by me)x8 freez on sony ericsson logo help

1. key4you

key4you New Member

try to install app2sd
    after install it reboot nd stuck on se logo.noting happens after 30 min.:(

need help

i have xrecovery install its working nd i try to reset factory settings but not working freez on se logo need help.:(

Advertisement
  2. gabeyong

gabeyong Well-Known Member

Hi,

If xRecovery is working, just flash the backup from your /sd/xRecovery/backup and you are good to go.

go to xRecovery menu>backup and restore>restore

cheers :)
  3. key4you

key4you New Member

;)
    got no back up so i use

Update_Service_Setup-2.11.4.11.exe

for restore and it works for me now i have app2sd nd xrecovery both

nd 1 made new back up first so now i able to restore it.thanks.
  4. LeyoKun

LeyoKun New Member

Im asking everyone here...My X8 stuck the SE logo..after i installed the CM7...but before i install it, i didn't follow the instruction..i just install it through the xRecovery. and then switched off the phone. after that,i turned on my phone and its stuck on the SE logo..i didn't even can access to xRecovery..If can access to there,i will restore it..but i can't because i didn't even can enter the xRecovery... when i do the way u all have given, theres nothing change except the same stuck on SE logo..what should i do... Is there any way to solve this problem.. please...i will be appreciate with any of your help... i just feel so sad with my X8...