• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [SOLVED] Can the tunein radio app open to a default station?

Funny, I'm listening with it right now and I'd like the same thing.

I haven't found a way, other than to have it pick up the last played stream in settings.

I haven't created an account to see what that would get me for extra features though.

I'm listening to Cimarosa, Domenico - Oboe Concerto in C on All Classical Portland with TuneIn. #RealRadio http://tun.in/sernm

Upvote 0
I haven't found a way, other than to have it pick up the last played stream in settings.
That is the only thing I've done.

I haven't created an account to see what that would get me for extra features though.
It pretty much saves your presets, or favorites. Not much more IIRC.

Upvote 0
My wee lad uses this on his tablet and I'm almost certain it always opens to Gaelic Radio.

I'll have a mess about and see what settings/version he's using and post to see if there's any specific setting which does this.
My guess is this setting.
2014-12-17 14.08.21.png

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones