1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support [solved] No 2G/3G Internet

1. Newarvuti

Newarvuti Active Member

Hello there.
    I have a Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman(Gingerbread 2.3.4), and my problem is that I cannot use 2G/3G internet.

I had a Prepaid SIM-card for 3 weeks, I was able to use the internet without problems. Today, I received another SIM-card, I put it in and I can't use internet. APN settings are correct, tried to receive from operator, but my phone cannot be detected by their system, because it is quite new(came out in October). So, I set up the APN settings by hand, correctly, but it is still the same - no access to internet.

Anyone able to help me? I am out of ideas...

Advertisement
  2. rui-no-onna

rui-no-onna Well-Known Member

What carrier? Because in the US, some carriers block data on prepaid if you have a smartphone.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

*moved to Sony Ericsson Live forum*
  4. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

And one more question, the new SIM card that you are using now is it from the same company as the previous SIM card that you had before?
  5. Newarvuti

Newarvuti Active Member

i am in netherlands, both are under t-mobile, but different operators(ben and simyo). it started to suddenly work now, when i tried with the same settings, so problem fixed.