[Solved] No Google wallet after updateGeneral

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Well-Known Member

I installed the Sprint update and now my google wallet does not work keeps telling my version is not supported download the latest version from play store. I have the latest version so I un-installed and tried to reinstall and same thing. Anybody else have this happen?

Advertisement
    :
  2. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

There is a fix. Reported on androidcentral.com

1) Go to Settings -> System Update -> Update Samsung Software2) Press "check now"4) Back out, to Settings -> Application Manager -> Wallet5) Force stop6) Try wallet again

I can confirm this works and now have $10.00 in my account.
    damewolf13, Evo 5oh, Shogun1 and 2 others like this.
  3. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Excellent! Thanks for the useful post :)
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Well-Known Member

That did the trick:D
  5. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

No problemo...that is what is great about Android fans and supporters, we help each other out. Now if you can make the Nexus 7 ship out that would be awesome. :call::pcguru::viking::party::cheers::thrasher:
  6. thearjunsing

thearjunsing New Member

one more step I had to do was clear the application's data (same screen as the Force Stop). Opened the app, re-logged in. All good.

Thanks for the tip!
  7. Tofi

Tofi New Member

Worked for me too. Thanks :)

8. MattB17

MattB17 Member

Are any of you guys on T-Mobile? I am still getting the error message that it's not compatible even after following this workaround...

Thanks!
  9. omgitsspooky

omgitsspooky Well-Known Member

I'm still having no luck either. :(
  10. MattB17

MattB17 Member

Anyone found a solution to this? I don't think this is quite solved...

also, I'm not seeing system update under settings... the closest thing that I can find is software update under About Device which is up to date on my phone.
  11. hihater

hihater Member

Google wallet is not working for me. Updated and forced closed and still nothing.:confused: