• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Solved. Nvm.

Hi everyone, i'm new on the smartphone world now, so please understand if i'm a little slow on these kind of things. My sister gave me her old Droid htc Incredible and it's out of warranty with a broken charger port. It has no phone service on it and I just use it for games/wifi/etc. Anyways I did something really stupid, I went through the sd card options in the settings, and chose factory reset, but I removed the sd card before doing it. Now i'm stuck on a activation screen and now I think i have to call a representative (228?). Do I have to get phone service in order to activate the phone again? If I do, then that's very sad of me because I can't afford it. :(

Just let it try to activate... it will fail and let you skip it...may have to let it fail a few times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones