• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps [SOLVED]What's the best way to storage data?

GodLovesYou

Android Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2016
Hey hey guys!

If I wanna make and app and add a good amount of data and update that what is the best way or the best option to storage my data?

I should use SQLite and make my database inside of Android Studio(for example) or use phpmyadmin?~
The problem is, if I use phpmyadmin the users aren't connected with my database server and if they wanna login and register they can't do that.

What can I do and what is the better way?

Thanks and have a awesome day.

Phpmyadmin is a server side tool to administer a mysql database. It has nothing to do with your Android app.

In order to connect with the server's mysql database, you can either

1. Establish a database connection directly from your app or
2. Use a web service implemented in php to query your database and return the results to your app

Upvote 0
Phpmyadmin is a server side tool to administer a mysql database. It has nothing to do with your Android app.

In order to connect with the server's mysql database, you can either

1. Establish a database connection directly from your app or
2. Use a web service implemented in php to query your database and return the results to your app

What do you think it is the better way to connect my database with my users? For example, to login or register

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones