some body give me pc suite..............Support

Last Updated:

1. itsmytouch

itsmytouch New Member This Topic's Starter

i tried lot to search pc suite for my samsung i5700 but in vain so please give me a link or atach here please.....................

Advertisement
  2. vkrnt18

vkrnt18 New Member

Anybody guide me out for connecting my samsung galaxy spica with macbook. Any pc suite/type for connecting. Also I lost my spica firm cd, proided with handset. Can anybody upload it's cert image with shared link, so that I may even connect it with windows, by the time it get worked on my macbook.

3. sasaboss

sasaboss Member

I dont think that the samsung New pc suite that comes packaged with the handset will help you much, it didnt help me. it just says that your phone model is not able to use any features of the program and there is nothing you can do. I also tried to connect the spica to the old samsung pc suite that i had from my omnia hd and it didnt recognize the phone. samsung just seems to be piss poor on software support and its like they put a cd in the box just so they could say they did, even though its completely useless..

4. svkndv

svkndv Well-Known Member

Seems to be they are coming up with a new software for spica which is not yet published . Please find the URL ..
    Support for GT-I5700 SAMSUNG

With this software as well i was not able to connect.. may be on the fly update might be in waiting

vkrnt18 likes this.
  5. vkrnt18

vkrnt18 New Member

:rolleyes:
    Thanks anyway 4r new soft to get hands dirty with.

6. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

trying to get kies to work is like pulling teeth

7. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

been on the phone to samsung and its only compatible with mass storage mode at this monent in time but they said they are working on it to be compatible with the phone fully

svkndv likes this.
  8. sags

sags Member

Samsung PC Studio 7 software doesn't support the present Android 1.5 (cupcake) on the phone except for the phone being able to be used as a USB drive (Mass storage device). Make use of the Autosync feature to sync contacts/calendar with Gmail (if applicable).

The studio software will be usable after the Android 2.1 update with Samsung specific firmware is launched for the Spica in couple of months. Till then, stay tuned and keep a copy of the software downloaded to your PC.

link (remove spaces): http ://samsung-pc-studio.software. informer .com