some camera options id like to see

Last Updated:

1. SSinisterSS

SSinisterSS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1. after taking a picture, and clicking on the thumbnail to view it, have the phone let you view it in portrait, not landscape only.

2. on board image resizing, the 5, 3 and 2mp options dont cut it. let us choose 640x480(all MP's), 800X600(all MPs) 1024x768, etc..

3. when in camera settings, when you click back to get back to the options it closes the whole settings slider. which is annoying.

Advertisement
  2. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

I fully agree with you, but it could also be worse, you could have an iphone and have absolutely no options whatsoever. I agree though though, for this camera's specs you do expect a lot more.

3. SSinisterSS

SSinisterSS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

im wondering if i can let moto or google know about these and maybe decide on adding them to our dec. 11th update since they are doing the autofocus, why not try these while they are doing things to the camera.

4. Dazureus

Dazureus Member

I wonder how far they're going to officially add any more functionality to the camera or allow the community to come up with solutions. My last phone was a Samsung Omnia and it had unbelievable camera options. Auto focus facial recognition, color replacement, automatic panorama stitching, smile detection, and anti-shake (seems more effective than the Droid steady mode). I know these features are a little trivial when compared to the overall increased functionality of the Droid, but they were impressive enough to allow me to go "real" camera free on most occasions.