1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Some cool apps i recommend :)

Last Updated:

1. antipesto93

antipesto93 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i think more people should recommend apps! - so here goes
    (my apologies if you have all already heard of these )

Moozone - Steam your music, basically you upload songs to moozone.com and then on your phone, you open the moozone app and you can stream all the songs you uploaded. you can also download the music to play if you are in an area with no signal. as well as uploading your own music you can make up a playlisy from the songs in their library

Websharing - i love this app, you open the app, press START, and then it gives you a web address....you then enter this web address on your computer, enter your password -and you can edit all the files on your phone ( upload download copy paste) you can play the music on your phone, view pics and video, and view stats like cpu usage all from your computer browser! works on wifi and over SOME mobile networks....i love using this at school :)

Engadget - any geek needs this!!
    Digg - great when your bored !
    Funny jokes - i normally dont use these kind of apps but this one is very cool

Fire helicopter - basic game where you fly over forest fires putting them out with your helicopter. basic but fun.

Radiant - this is a fun game, sort of like astroids

Sand blaster - cool sandbox game, like 'falling sand' plays alot better on 1ghz phones.

Photobucket - i guess everyone has heard of that
    google goggles - i guess everyone has heard of that but its a great app to show off android with

Advertisement
    bumbles likes this.