• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some Evo questions..

Madster09

Jul 5, 2010
Hello All...this is my first super phone lol and i was wondering how to have my text tone as music, how do i make my battery last longer? how much Hard drive space duz the phone have minus the SD card? and anything else i should know would be greatly appreciated

Upvote 0
how much Hard drive space duz the phone have

The phone does not have a hard drive.

The phone does have memory, and it's obvious he was taking about that. Does everyone have to nitpick like they are some English professor? Ive only been reading these forums for a few days and it's getting annoying fast.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.

Upvote 0
The phone does not have a hard drive.

The phone does have memory, and it's obvious he was taking about that. Does everyone have to nitpick like they are some English professor? Ive only been reading these forums for a few days and it's getting annoying fast.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.
You know what is even more annoying? People who just post to complain without helping.

The OP said "hard drive" and he may have thought the EVO had one, so the answer was legitimate.

The EVO has 512mb off internal memory used to store applications until Froyo is released on the phone. Then applications can be run from the sdcard.

--
Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones