Some Evo questions..Tips

Last Updated:

1. Madster09

Madster09 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All...this is my first super phone lol and i was wondering how to have my text tone as music, how do i make my battery last longer? how much Hard drive space duz the phone have minus the SD card? and anything else i should know would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Open the messaging app...
    Menu>Settings>Notification Sound...Set whatever you want. You must have the audio file (mp3 or aac) on the SDcard.
    Countless threads with facts and opinions on how to improve it. Check around or do a search.
    1GB

3. sitlet

sitlet Banned

The phone does not have a hard drive.

4. WaSTeLaNd

WaSTeLaNd Well-Known Member

Are you asking how to make mp3s into music? If so then ringdroid is a GREAT app and its free lets you start and stop where you want to and you can make them as long as you want!!

5. Neplusultra

Neplusultra Active Member

The phone does have memory, and it's obvious he was taking about that. Does everyone have to nitpick like they are some English professor? Ive only been reading these forums for a few days and it's getting annoying fast.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.

6. wrecklass

wrecklass Well-Known Member

You know what is even more annoying? People who just post to complain without helping.

The OP said "hard drive" and he may have thought the EVO had one, so the answer was legitimate.

The EVO has 512mb off internal memory used to store applications until Froyo is released on the phone. Then applications can be run from the sdcard.

--
    Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk