Some flash won't load

Last Updated:

1. georgebrough

georgebrough New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

Should I be able to load Evony-Free forever on my HTC hero? It takes me to the site, brings up a flash window with a timer then a stop sign (O with a line though it) with "loading, please wait" at the bottom. I've given it a good 5 minutes and nothing happens.

Also I have a subsonic music server set up on my home PC, I can log in from my phone, but when I try to play music via the web based flash player I get the same problem as above. I've got the Subsonic app now which works great. But I still don't understand why I can't access it via the web.

As a test I loaded www.killthepixelnow.com which has a lot of flash and it works fine.

Hope someone can shed some light on this??

Thanks

George

1.) Model Number ? HTC Hero
    2.) Firmware Version ? 1.5
    3.) Baseband Version ? 63.18.55.06
    4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.27
    5.) Build Number ? 2.73.405.5
    Carrier Orange - I bought the handset from handtec, not orange.
    Country you are using your phone in UK

Advertisement
  2. kabbie_mcfeely

kabbie_mcfeely Well-Known Member

No Android phones have FLASH . It supposed to come early next year.

3. georgebrough

georgebrough New Member This Topic's Starter

Android does support flash, and in confirming this I have also answered my own question! HTC - Products - HTC Hero - Product Tour states that it supports flash, and the small print states that it supports up to v9. Another site says that they will have v10 early next year, so I guess that's my problem.

Sorry, am I missing something here? I can see you know a lot more about the phone than I do cause I've been looking at your other posts and I got mine on Tuesday! But the HTC site does suggest that the phone supports flash.....bit confused now!?!?!?

4. jUsT2eXy

jUsT2eXy Well-Known Member

HTC Hero: The first Android device with Flash | Adobe Developer Connection

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pre...09AdobeandHTCBringFlashPlatformtoAndroid.html

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ht...s=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

A quick google search answers your question.. isn't that quicker than posting on a forum? Oh well lol

Yep. So it is 10 that is the problem currently. Thus some websites will not load its flash content on the Hero. dOh..