Some of my Facebook friends do not show up Help

Last Updated:

1. howiesf

howiesf Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I just noticed that for some reason, when I try to link some of my Facebook friends with their respective Contact under People, they do not appear in the list. I then go back to the FB app and I do see them in there. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this??

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. khaag27

khaag27 Well-Known Member

Are you signed into facebook ?

From your phone
    Settings~Social Network

3. howiesf

Yes, I am signed in.

4. khaag27

hmm idk then. Mine worked just fine. It did take a couple sec for the photo to appear

5. howiesf

Hi,

Well, After logging out from the Social Network Settings and removing the FB app , reinstalling and then refreshing the Friends list (had to do this 6 times before it actually refreshed) I am happy to say that I was able to add the missing friends to their respective Contacts. The problem though is that once you log off of FB from the SN Settings, it apparently removes most, but not all of the FB links and you have to go back in and manually re assign them. This is a PITA, and I am wondering if having them alll linked is part of the battery drain issue, even though I have updates turned Off..... Just another in the long line of questions about the Hero.
    Cheers

6. khaag27

Im glad the hear that. I dont use the facebook app. I use bloo (can be found on the market) so maybe thats why I had no issues. ;)