Some Problems on my Behold II

Last Updated:

1. flamereaper

flamereaper Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all
    I just got a new behold II and i love it but there are some problems for which i need your help

1)the phone keeps jumping out of mass storage mode every 2 minuted after i mount it and so transfers get canceled in between

2)wifi does not work it sometimes gets connected to the router and sometimes just says "obtaining IP" and when it connects i cannot access internet. (but it somehow worked once i dont know how)

3) I have to send a message twice to certain people the first message always does not get sent

Someone please help me!!!

Advertisement
  2. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

Hmmm well I dont have much of an idea on 3, but for 2 I remember reading something similar somewhere. It may have to do with your router wireless settings. I think the issue was with using WPA/WPA2 with both encryption types (AES/TKIP) at the same time. I think, I dunno. Try different settings and see what happens.

Also you dont have a mac address block setup do you?

As for 1, there is alot of talk in this thread

http://androidforums.com/samsung-behold-2/30551-external-sd-card-notification.html

Can you mount the card itself(if you have the adapter card and a card reader)? Try formatting the card with the phone.

3. Jacqda

Jacqda Active Member

1. Apparently there is a very specific mount/unmount sequence that most people - including me - get wrong. Do it wrong and you corrupt the file structure on the card. I recommend you use a SD card adapter and plug the card directly into your computer.

2. If you were one of my student workers, I'd say "walk the layers". Without knowing more, I think you have interference issues that is preventing the phone from connecting correctly to your router. Watch your distance and avoid microwave ovens.

3. Sorry, I don't text. Always seemed pointless when I have a smartphone that does email.

4. flamereaper

flamereaper Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hmmm, so i have been messing with the wifi settings and i find i can connect to the reuter when my modem IS NOT CONNECTED to it, once i connect the modem if i disconnect i cannot reconnect, however i cannot access the internet even then.

The Sd Card problem got solved by itself, i dont know how :)