• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some questions abt Applying Themes with Different Launchers

cyshing

Lurker
Feb 23, 2014
Hi, so recently i quite into MyColorScreen themes. I can design but not coding/programming. I'm trying to see if the ZIP pack themes can be used on other launchers which usually use APK themes. So i have some questions that i'm unable to figure out yet. (i only know about applying APK themes which is 1-click install)

I know that basically Themer Beta use ZIP pack themes with the icons, fonts, wallpapers and probably also Zooper skin, and can apply all the themes from MyColorScreen if they have the ZIP uploaded to Themer's gallery or user loads the ZIP in the the app folder. Question is, are the MyColorScreen themes applicable to other launchers like GO launcher (i have been using this and the apk themes) and others? How to do that?

P/S: Have anyone made the MyColorScreen themes into APK?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones