Some questions that im wondering aboutSupport

Last Updated:

1. davelfc

davelfc Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, ive always been a reader of this forum ever since i got the phone back in October but now i find myself signing up to ask a few general questions.

When i download a video of youtube, where does that video get saved? On my SD Card? If so, where can i find this? The only way i can find it at the moment is going onto my browser and going on Downloads, but once i clear those will the video be gone? I'm a little confused.

Advertisement
  2. Skaterkid3783

Skaterkid3783 Member

download the video player app in the market place and ur videos will be saved there

3. davelfc

Thanks alot.

Anyway of renaming the files? There all video1 video2 or simular.

4. ChilledMatt

ChilledMatt Well-Known Member

Download a file manager app from the Market. I use Linda File Manager and find it to be very good. Navigate to the file and then long press it.

5. davelfc

Thanks again, done that. But now i have a problem where i cannot view a file when its re named. I renamed a video and now it wont play :(

6. ChilledMatt

Ok, strange one. I have downloaded a vid from youtube and it is located in my default downloads folder on my SD card. Using Linda file manager I can successfully rename the clip with no playback problems so I dont know what to suggest. Did you download the clip using keepvid.com or use the app I noticed in the Market recently?

7. davelfc

Used the app you saw recently in the market lol. I found the problem, i was deleting the .mp4 at the end. Sorted now.

However, i have about 35MB worth of videos, (3 vids) and now it wont let me download anymore because it says there no space left? My SD is nowhere near full... any help?

8. ChilledMatt

Not from me I am afraid, but I am sure there is someone far more knowledgable who can help.