• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some Verizon's Selling Note 7's Inspite of Recall!

Preach2k

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
North Carolina
I do not know if any of you guys have experience this today . I got mine this morning. I was the first to get mine. Verizon was also selling Note 7's also. They told recall people on the phone First come First Serve. They sold 3 to new Note 7 customers while waiting for my brother to finish with his recall unit. They were supposed to be taking care of recalls first. I guess they care more about the money then customer service!

Verizon is in business to make money. They are not selling the old Note7.

If they got a shipment of new Note7s and there are 2 exchange customers and 3 new new Note7s people on line waiting to purchase, they should sell them.

They get shipments everyday. You want your new Note7? Be at the store when they open and wait.

And by the way, Verizon's 9/21 is when the Note7 is available at store, but it was never just for exchange previous owners only.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
what ceva said. they're not going to turn people away just because someone MIGHT come in for an exchange. first come, first served. this isn't a new concept.

btw, I ordered my phone thru CS on Tuesday. It arrived today. Easy enough. then again, most folks are referred to their original purchase point... in my case I bought online. I cannot go to a store, so calling was my only option for replacement.

Reactions: toptobottom
Upvote 0
what ceva said. they're not going to turn people away just because someone MIGHT come in for an exchange. first come, first served. this isn't a new concept.

btw, I ordered my phone thru CS on Tuesday. It arrived today. Easy enough. then again, most folks are referred to their original purchase point... in my case I bought online. I cannot go to a store, so calling was my only option for replacement.
Who told you that you couldn't go to a store. That's wrong info. I bought mine online trough the pre order and I was told to go to my closest Verizon corporate store to exchange mine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones