1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

somebody answer me plz!General

1. yrfmaicky

yrfmaicky Member

what is rom manager?!
    ... and any news about ICS for Galaxy Ace?!

Advertisement
  2. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

Use google please. There is also a 'search' button up here which works really well.
    These are extremely old questions, we can't answer these questions for each and every new member here. Try to search for it yourself. There are loads of threads just for these questions. Look them up.
    Then if you still don't find your answer, ask us, we will be happy to answer you.
  3. Rooferkev

Rooferkev Well-Known Member

Best delete ROM manager, it's caused problems for a lot of people and official ice won't be coming to the ace but there are custom roms in the pipeline.

It's easy to simply answer a question in an civil manner and not be arrogant and dismissive
  4. galaxyace152

galaxyace152 Well-Known Member

Rom manager is a hard bricking app exclusively made for the Ace! :p

Ace wont get official ICS but roms of ICS(CM9) have been made to work in the Ace!
    Mackinon likes this.
  5. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

I am not being arrogant, i am merely telling the guy to do a bit of effort rather than rely on other people.
    Its because of these repeated basic questions that there are literally no developers in this forum!! If he continues asking these than even a few remaining ones will leave, and i am not kidding here, its a fact, just look at how much the number of developers has fallen at xda in the last few months.
    If you can really read, than you will notice that i have told him to search first, if he still has doubts then ask those we'll be happy to answer them, and i meant it.

This is a good community and i don't want it to go to waste.
  6. Rooferkev

Rooferkev Well-Known Member

Point taken :beer:
  7. GrahamF

GrahamF Well-Known Member

Well said Ayush, it is lazy & unnecessary to start yet another thread with 2 questions that have been covered here over & over again!! :banghead:
    Use the search button here, there are numerous informative threads about both these subjects! All forums work in the same way & have the same basic rules, search FIRST, if you can't find an answer, then post a new question! Graham :rolleyes: