SOMEONE HELP!!! X10aSupport

Last Updated:

1. Diesel984

Diesel984 New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, Im SERIOUSLY in a Bind with this one now, and I need it to be working at the least!

I ran through the complete root process, and the root didnt like my X10a, ITs running on the phone OK, But I Want it back to the Stock AT&T Firmware so I Can go exchange it for the Captivate...

IS there an EASY WAY (I already have downloaded the stock firmware) to re-flash the phone WITH the Stock Firmware??

IF not, Can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN (for a new guy) how I go about re-flashing the phone!

Ima pull my hair out!

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Have you also looked over on XDA developers site for their assistance on unrooting.

Someone here may also be able to help but in the meantime it might be worth a look at XDA.

3. BingoRingo

BingoRingo Well-Known Member

Hi Diesel984,

So I understand your phone still has the AT&T firmware, but you rooted it, right? (i.e. you did not debrand your phone?)

If that's the case, I suggest you try a factory reset using SEUS on your PC. This should give your phone it's original settings. I say should because I have not tried that myself.

You should find SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) here:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/sup.../detailed/updateservice/xperiax10?cc=gb&lc=en

Let us know how this goes!

4. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member