Someone Help!General

Last Updated:

1. RWCouck

RWCouck Active Member This Topic's Starter

Okay I am having a force close problem. When I go to apps and click on manage it gives me a force close everytime. I have tried everything i can think of. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Have your tried rebooting the phone? If that doesn't fix your problem you might have to do a factory data reset menu>settings>privacy.

3. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Well-Known Member

How to do a factory reset on a Droid Incredible:

Note that all data will be deleted as a result of this procedure. This process does NOT delete data stored on the microSD card. I recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.

1. Turn the power off. If your HTC DROID Incredible is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
    2. Hold the Volume Down button
    3. Press and release the Power button
    4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
    5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
    6. Press and release the Power button
    7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO

If you selected YES, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from the HTC DROID Incredible. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.

4. CRPercodani

Yea you can also do it that way but if your Inc isn't frozen it's not really necessary.

5. RWCouck

RWCouck Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have tried all these things & still nothing

6. CRPercodani

If you did a factory reset and didn't install any apps before trying to go to manage applications and your still getting FC's then you should get a exchange.