Someone is going to be pissed

1. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

Someone is bound to hit buy it now on this auction without looking at the shipping.

Nexus One too good to be true

Also since I'm in the market for an AT&T Nexus One. What is a good price for one on eBay?

Advertisement
  2. Good lord that terrible lol. :eek:
  3. snakeybidder

snakeybidder Well-Known Member

Reported the t**ser
  4. Schwin97

Schwin97 Well-Known Member

In March I may be looking to offload my N1 on AT&T... If you are still looking then pm me and we can figure something out.
  5. aquaitious

aquaitious Well-Known Member

I like how the shipping has only a 90 cent difference between California and Massachusetts.
  6. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

Ok I'll do that. I'm going to be getting the Atrix but I wanted a backup phone and I thought the N1 would be good since it's pure android and Motorola is bound to lock down the bootloader on the Atrix. Is there any word on when Google will stop giving updates to the N1?
  7. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

not that we know of.
    for now hope remains that we will get updates.
  8. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i reported the seller. ridiculous
  9. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Yeah, I've seen that on ebay. I think someone told me that this was how sellers avoid the ebay fee.
  10. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

That's exactly what it is, and eBay don't like it when people try to circumvent their fees.
  11. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

How much is the ebay fee between?
  12. PSkeptic

PSkeptic Well-Known Member

It's like 2% of the final selling price, not including shipping. Which is why many people try to get around it with $50 shipping on a sale of $5.
  13. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Worse, it's 10% of the selling price, with a max of
  14. cstavaru

cstavaru Member

So a used Nexus One is worth $500+ ?
  15. Adamsavage

Adamsavage Member

He wont sell it. The ad has been running sense Oct 11 of last year. You can buy a brand new one for the price he wants.