1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Someone PLEASE help!Support

1. HelgenX

HelgenX Member

I don't know what happened just now, I installed rom manager, and I went to install the clockwork mod arm or something, and I lost all my contacts and previous data even though I previously backed up and it's not in my backup!

After I installed that arm file, it setup my phone new... Where's all my stuff, how can I get it back? Had lots of texts and contacts I may never find again!

Advertisement
    :
  2. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

There gone u can't use clockwork with our phone
  3. HelgenX

HelgenX Member

Okay, thanks. But this phone is just nothing but problems since day one, and that was 6 days ago.
  4. chicle

chicle Well-Known Member

Because of the motion's locked bootloader, all we have so far is root. Rom manager does not work with our phones. Luckily there is an unbricking guide that works well, here it is :

http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-...-lg-motion-unroot-getting-1-5ghz-kdz-wip.html

You've probably lost your data, but if you had your contacts in Google, you should be able to get them back.
  5. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

this is why we should look around before trying stuff like this try the guide as stated above if your lucky u should be ok
  6. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

You booted into recovery when rom manager restarted your phone to go into recovery. Going into recovery does a factory reset deleting your data.
  7. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Well-Known Member

That's a fine looking son you have there Heretic. Congrats!
  8. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

@OP stop freaking out.
    Sign into Gmail with the same one you used before.
    All your contacts will be back.

It looks like you are not bricked because your not saying it's not booting.

And rule #1 NEVER USE ROM MANAGER unless you can find a thread that is trustworthy saying it works with the phone.
    blaze420916 likes this.
  9. HelgenX

HelgenX Member

Thanks guys' ', I didn't get bricked and I just added my contacts back, just lost some texts. Peace.